Map List Pro WP Plugin v3.11.7
With Map List Pro v3.11.7 WordPress Plugin you can Add a Map and Store locator to your site in minutes. An Easy to use, fully featured, Google map and location listing WordPress Plugin. Map List Pro for WordPress lets you quickly display your locations in a paged, sortable, searchable, and filterable list. It comes ready to go with more than 35 styles (take a look at the screenshots for examples) and is fully customisable.
Map List Pro is perfect for creating Store locators, Office address and Contact lists.
Map List Pro Features
- Creates searchable, sortable, filterable lists in seconds.
- Flexible width design – works well in Responsive themes.
- Create categorised locations easily with the simple Location editor.
- Custom markers/Icons – Add your own markers, or choose one from the hundreds included.
- Category markers – set a marker for a whole category, rather than having to choose for every location.
- Quickly add locations using Google’s places search.
- Let the map Auto-zoom to show all locations, or manually set a starting position and zoom.
- Get directions option (with print button).
- Clustered markers.
- Multiple infobox styles.
- Sort by distance with Geo Location and location search.
- Search for locations by distance with the advanced search function.
- Use geolocation for directions and location distances.
- Add Featured images for locations.
- Custom map styles can be added easily..
- Allow users to search by text and location.
- Add a search form on another page.
- Map only or list only options.
- Change the map and list position – map above, to the right, or the left of the list.
- Easy to use – Click the Map List Pro button in the editor to set up and insert a list and map.
- Auto updating lists – Lists will automatically update when locations are added.
- Fully customisable – Almost all features can be switched off/on.
- Fully translatable.
- Lots of styles – 35 different looks ready to use.
You can manually choose the locations you want to show from a list, show all locations, or show by category or categories. Any time you add extra locations the lists will update automatically if they match the criteria you chose.