Codecanyon – Babbel v1.3 – Collective Intelligence
Codecanyon – Babbel v1.3 is a social network where the community generated knowledge. Babbel included as features: Messages, Live Chat, Comments, Share’s, Like’s, #Hashtags (in status), @Mentions (in status), Real-time Notifications. Users will have a private profiles, or public profiles.
Codecanyon – Babbel v1.3 Features
- Authentication: You can authenticate with Facebook, Twitter, or your email.
- Unlimited articles: Users can generate the articles they want. This is unlimited.
- Unlimited categories: Articles may be organized into unlimited categories.
- Cover and Photo in User Profile: Babbel is in keeping with the trend of modern social networks. Babbel provides a user profile with photo and cover.
- Update your status: Update your status, which will be seen only by his followers. You can attach photos, videos (Youtube o Vimeo) or audios (SoundCloud) on each status. You can decorate your status with a group of emoticons, if you want to. You can always delete a status, if you do not like.
- Who is online: You can always see who of your “followings” are online. This, in order to have a conversation, or to send messages.
- Notifications in Real Time: Constantly you will receive notifications in real time. When someone comments on your status or articles, When someone becomes your follower, when someone made like on your status or article, etc.
- Preview Card: You can see a “preview” of a user profile through an Preview Card.
- #Hashtag and @Mentions: Use # to create hashtags you want. Use @username to mention any user, in your status, and comments (only for status).
- Trending #Hashtag: Displays the trend, according to hashtags (only for status).
- Live Chat: Talk to your followers using a private chat.
- Open Graph meta tags.
- Tags.functionality is implemented
- Recommended Post added on each article.
- 100% Responsive: Observe it on any device (desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets). It is 100% responsive.